And here they all are. There are a lot of great bloggers on this list, so if you haven't already done so, I highly recommend you visit them all.
- Erik, who is Google's top American in Spain.
- Giozi, who is the creative mother of two adorable kids, at Las Mil y Una Metidas de Pata.
- Wanda, who is not a fish, at Tailfeather Chronicles.
- Jocelyn, who can take anything and make a hilariously delicious tale out of it, at O Mighty Crisis.
- Asha, who should really get back to blogging, because we miss her and her Random Ramblings of an Agnostic Mom
- Jeff B., who travels, at Go TravelZing.
- webdesign Berlin, who I believe is just looking for a backlink.
- Young Ben, at Quod Erat Demonstrosity.
- Mr. Basquetard, a Basque guy who lives in the Sunny Netherlands. NOT! (sunny, that is).
- Quilly, whose quill is swift and sure, at Quintessentially Quilly .
- Kate, who is an Expat Mama.
- Windmill Tales, a British expat who lives in the land of cows and tulips, and tells us Tales from Windmill Fields.
- Jim Liebgott-Osinga, my brother-in-law, who doesn't have a blog, but made a Blogger profile just to comment.
- FionaCat, who is my bud, and writes at A Mile Wide and an Inch Deep.
- K., who wants to sell her house. You can check it out here: HOME FOR SALE by owner.
- Lime, who has the amazing ability to turn anything around and poke fun at it. She needs all the support she can get after her recent surgery. Go cheer her up at House of Lime.
- PicklePits, who is busy preparing for her little pickle number 4, at Life in the Pickle Jar
And our three participants without blogs:
- My very good friend, Heidi Stephenson.
- Her lovely husband, Mike Stephenson.
- And a guy named Jimy.
Thank you all for playing along, you guys are great! And I'll see you all on Friday for Photo Fun #41. Don't miss it!