But today you can find some of those excellent blogs right here, without even having to lift a finger. Well, okay, technically you do need to lift your finger and actually click on the links, because as far as I know no one has yet invented the telepathically activated link.
Here's a list of all the people who have participated in my Friday Photo Fun contest so far, plus all those who left a comment on yesterday's post. I'm putting the links in order of appearance, mostly because I'm too lazy to put them in alphabetical order.
So come on and get that finger moving, and participate in this linky love fest:
- giozi, who shares crafts and lots cute photos of her kids: Las Mil y Una Metidas de Pata
- Erik, the guy you should all know by now: Erik's Blog
- Asha, with her wild and wacky humor: Random Ramblings of an Agnostic Mom
- FionaCat, or the girl I call Bud: A Mile Wide and an Inch Deep
- rea, a Canadian living the Spanish dream: Not So Spanish
- Jay, who likes Johnny Depp as much as I do: The Depp Effect
- Jocelyn, the woman who is living a brave adventure over in Turkey: O Mighty Crisis
- A woman who's nickname is Shimp: Land of Shimp
- Karen DeWitz, who will tell you just how busy life with two boys can be: Mama Ragout
- Santa, who is trying to be fabulous and is pretty good at it: Being Joan
- Johnny Ancich, who draws really cool cartoons: Past Expiry
- Jason, who is an optometry student: www.optomstudent.co.uk
- Alex, an Englishman in France: A Languedoc Journal
- Oreneta, a Canadian in Catalonia: Oreneta Aground
- ajpoliquit, who's quite the traveler: The Transcendental Tourist
- MikeH, an American author living in England: Postcards From Across The Pond
- Beach Bum, who writes some great short stories: The Life and Times of a Carolina Parrothead
- A very religious guy with a private blog.
- Wanda, who has a lot of interesting random thoughts. Tailfeather Chronicles.
- ethelmaepotter!, a hilariously disgruntled postal worker: The Adventures of Fred and Ethel
- Static, who is funny (enter at your own risk): Krapsody
- PicklePits, the brave mom of three kids: Life in the Pickle Jar
- Pablosky, the boy who came over for dinner, aka Catgirl's boyfriend.