Here we go again. This week's mystery object might be a little trickier because not everyone has one of these, but give it your best shot. The winner gets their blog linked to my big red button.
13/12/10: Since this was such a tricky one, I'm going to leave it up just a little longer. Here are all the clues we've had so far, and I've added one more:
1. The diameter, including the outside edge, is about the length of my index finger.
2. The thing that looks like a wheel does turn, but it isn't important for the task that it's used for.
3. It is not a hair-related item.
4. It is not a coffee maker, but it is related to coffee.
5. This is only one part of the whole item, it has two pieces, this is sort of the lid.
6. It is not the filter for a vacuum cleaner.
7. It is used for preparing a liquid, not coffee, but related to coffee.
8. These come in many shapes and sizes, quite often they are made of glass, but mine happens to be plastic.