This is not a test of the Emergency Blogcasting System. This is the real thing. We interrupt this the irregularly scheduled programming of this blog to bring you an important (to me anyway) news flash. Due to inopportune bureaucracy hassles and other real life business (kids on vacation, busted watering system, awning to fix, and hey, even bloggers need a little time away...), this blog will temporarily be on hiatus. For how long? That's a good question, but since this is only a pre-written message, there is no one here to answer it. You are urged to follow the following instructions which blog authorities (namely me) consider vital for your survival:
1. Leave lots of comments on this post (vital for the survival of this blogger).This concludes this post of the Emergency Blogcasting System.
2. Visit all the blogs on the expandable blogroll that can be found on the right hand side of this blog.
3. Go to Scrivel to stock up on humor to tide you over through this blog's dry spell.
4. Visit Central Snark for further emergency instructions.
5. Come back and check this blog periodically for signs of life.